Jerry Scowcroft – 2016 Outstanding Member of the Year
Mr. Scowcroft has been a member since 2012 and has consistently pledged funding to support the operations of the Financial Services Coalition – Puget Sound Charitable Foundation.Jerry truly believes in diversity and the mission of the UFSC-PS Chapter. He is currently the President and CEO of the FSC-PS Charitable Foundation, the financing arm of the UFSC-PS Chapter.
Jerry has a distinguished career that spans over 35 years of practice in research and writing, managing litigations, handling appeals, structuring and negotiating transactions, and advising clients including senior corporate management with respect to national and international legal and business matters. He has advanced degrees from Stanford University, Duke University School of Law, and University of Washington School of Law with A.B. Honors, J.D. with Distinction, and Cum Laude Honors, respectively. Jerry is an Attorney At Law and successfully runs his own private law firm specializing in family law focused in wills, trusts, estate planning, business planning, and employee benefits plan, appellate work, guardianships, and probates.
2015 – Karen Abbey
2014 – Sharon Hughes
2013 – Christian Phillips
2012 – Michael W. Gartrell, Jr.
2011 – Kety Yeh
2010 – Earl Vinson, Ph.D.
2009 – Joe S. Greene, Sr.
2008 – Ajay Grewal
Membership is available to all professionals living in the Greater Puget Sound areas that are working in the financial services industry(general), unaffiliated with the financial services industry(associate), and studying (student) or interested in a career in banking and/or other disciplines in the financial services industry. Complete and email the Membership Application to email@example.com or download the application and mail it to the address below :
Urban Financial Services Coalition – Puget Sound Chapter
Attn: Membership Committee Chair
3518 Fremont Avenue N. #350
Seattle, WA 98103
General Membership – $125
Associate Membership – $125
Student Membership – $50
The UFSC-PS Chapter also offers Corporate Memberships to all corporate employers. We are committed to enhancing and developing professional careers in the financial services industry. The following are some of the membership advantages available for free or at a discounted rate:
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Corporate membership annual rate is $495 USD
- Five FREE employee passes to attend monthly general meetings
- FREE JOB POSTINGS on the career opportunities at: www.ufscps.org
- FDIC Money Smart Train The Trainer Certification– Financial Education
- Extended Corporate Membership to Columbia Tower Club
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications and Training at MS Store U-Village
- Taxation and Personal Financial Planning Seminars
- One Annual Sponsored Member Mixer of Choice
- Extended membership to the PNW African American Chamber of Commerce
- Discounted rates to all The Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce Events
- Financial Empowerment Network Invitations
- World Trade Center Reception Invitations
- Small Business Resource Centre
- Youth Intern Community Program
- Intercollegiate Oratorical Competition
- Pacific Coast Banking School Graduate Banking Scholarships
- Discounted Member rate for all The Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce events